Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Videos tagged with: Wrongful Convictions Clinic
- Getting Forensics Right - March 06, 2019
- Eyewitness Evidence in the Courts - August 21, 2018
- Howard Dudley Embraces His Freedom: Wrongfully Convicted Man Freed After 23 Years in Prison - April 13, 2016
- Joe Wilson '16 | Wrongful Convictions Clinic - June 24, 2015
- LaMonte Armstrong: A Learning Experience for Duke Law Clinic Students - June 29, 2012
- Proving Innocence: LaMonte Armstrong Exonerated With Help From Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic - June 29, 2012
- Shawn Massey Press Conference - May 27, 2010