Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Videos tagged with: Walter E. Dellinger III
- The Second Amendment & The Supreme Court - March 04, 2019
- Executive Power & The Office of Legal Counsel: A Conversation with Walter Dellinger - January 24, 2019
- Can He Do That?: Constitutionality & Force of President Trump's Executive Orders - January 31, 2017
- Civil Rights | Reflections on the Present & Future of Civil Rights Movements - November 20, 2015
- Walter E. Dellinger III | America's Greatest Lawyer: Abraham Lincoln in Private Law and Public Life - March 19, 2015
- Walter E. Dellinger III & William Leuchtenburg | John Hope Franklin Centenary Lecture - March 04, 2015