New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
Videos tagged with: Steven L. Schwarcz
- Ten Years from the Bottom | Session 2, Legal & Regulatory Impact - March 20, 2019
- Global Financial Markets Center | The Big Short: Viewing and Panel Discussion - October 06, 2016
- Bubbles, Bailouts, & Bedlam: How Bad Is the Financial Crisis? - September 25, 2008
- Steven L. Schwarcz | Structuring Commercial & Financial Transactions: Enron - February 08, 2002
- An Interdisciplinary Workshop on Subnational Debt Restructuring and the Rule of Law With Steven ... - December 11, 2000