Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Videos tagged with: Sports and Entertainment Law Society
- The Future of College Sports: A Conversation with Senator Cory Booker & Senator Chris Murphy - October 02, 2020
- Blockchain and the Future of the Music Industry - April 13, 2017
- Hoop Dreams: How Sonny Vaccaro Revolutionized the Business of Basketball - April 12, 2007
- The Fourth Estate Under Fire - March 02, 2007
- Fans and Professional Athletes: The Pacers/Pistons Incident and Its Implications for Professional Sports - March 03, 2005
- Labor Strife & Economics: The Present and Future of the National Hockey League - October 29, 2004