Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Videos tagged with: Sarah Bloom Raskin
- Global Financial Markets Center | Financial Regulation Under the Biden Administration - April 22, 2021
- Rostin Behnam & Sarah Bloom Raskin | The Impact of Climate Change on Financial Stability - October 29, 2019
- Ten Years from the Bottom | Session 2, Legal & Regulatory Impact - March 20, 2019
- Barney Frank & Sarah Bloom Raskin | A Conversation on Financial Regulation - October 25, 2017
- Sarah Bloom Raskin | Financial Regulation: A View from the Fed and Treasury - May 10, 2017