New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
Videos tagged with: Paul Hess Haagen
- Bernstein Lecture 2007 | Joseph Lookofsky, Desperately Seeking Subsidiarity - November 13, 2007
- Court of Public Opinion | A Conversation--Living Through Lacrosse - September 29, 2007
- The Beauty of Bets: Wagers as Compensation for Professional Athletes - November 16, 2006
- Age Restrictions in Professional Sports From Maurice Clarett to LeBron James - February 02, 2006
- Big Muscles=Big Money: What Can and Should Be Done to Control the Use of Performance-Enhancing Drugs - November 08, 2005
- Bernstein Lecture 2005 | Richard M. Buxbaum - September 27, 2005
- Sports Law Conference | Challenges and Opportunities for Professional Sports in the 21st Century - April 14, 2003
- The New European Choice-of-Law Revolution: Lessons for the U.S.? | Contract & Tort Law, Panel 1