Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Videos tagged with: Nita A. Farahany
- AI in the Administrative State | Introduction & Overview - May 04, 2018
- AI in the Admin State | AI and Biomedical Resource Creation, Biopharmaceuticals and Digital Health - May 04, 2018
- LENS 2018: Complexity & Security | Nita Farahany - February 23, 2018
- LENS Conference 2016 | Nita Farahany, Neuroscience Goes to War: Hybrid Soldiers & More - February 26, 2016
- L&CP Symposium 2005 | Behaviorial Genetics and Criminal Responsibility, Panel 3 - April 08, 2005
- L&CP Symposium 2005 | Behavioral Genetics in Context, Panel 1 - April 08, 2005