New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Videos tagged with: Margaret H. Lemos
- Duke Law | Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Honoring Her Life & Legacy - October 01, 2020
- Chief Justice Roberts: The Supreme Court's New Center? - November 27, 2018
- The Courts Under the Next President - November 17, 2016
- Remembering Justice Antonin Scalia - March 01, 2016
- DELPF Symposium 2015: Carrots & Sticks | Welcoming Remarks; U.S. Food & Law Policy Panel - January 23, 2015
- LENS Conference 2014: LAWshaping in National Security | Presidential Power & National Security - March 01, 2014