New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Videos tagged with: Marcia H. Morey
- Center for Firearms Law | Preventing Gun Violence with "Extreme Risk" Laws - September 19, 2019
- Women in Public Service - February 13, 2017
- The School-to-Prison Pipeline: Discipline and Discrimination in Public Schools - March 05, 2014
- DFLSC 2011: Our Youth at a Crossroads | Judge Marcia Morey, Keynote Address. - February 11, 2011
- Elected Justice: The Impact of Electing Judges & Prosecutors - October 31, 2007