Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Videos tagged with: Lisa Griffin
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Criminal - September 05, 2012
- Dogs and Marijuana - The Deceptively Simple Case of Florida v. Jardines - April 05, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Criminal - August 29, 2011
- Supreme Court Review 2009 - September 22, 2009
- Supreme Court Review 2010 | Criminal
- Supreme Court Preview 2010
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Criminal