New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
Videos tagged with: Law & Entrepreneurship LLM
- Duke Law | Summer Immersion Silicon Valley 2018 - March 14, 2019
- Rosie McKinley ’17 and Mitchell Brunson ’17: The Duke Law JD/LLMLE experience - June 28, 2016
- Trevor Kiviat '16 | Duke Law JD/LLMLE - February 25, 2016
- Mike McCollum LLMLE '15 | Duke Law, LLM in Law & Entrepreneurship - February 25, 2016
- Dyna Zekaoui ’16 | Duke Law JD/LLMLE - February 25, 2016
- Meet Brandon Bartee LLMLE'11
- The Duke Law and Entrepreneurship LLM program: Vinny Asaro
- Kip Johnson III '94: New Offerings in Law and Entrepreneurship