Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Videos tagged with: Kerry Abrams
- Lange Lecture 2020 | Mark A. Lemley, The Splinternet - January 22, 2020
- Lives in the Law | Michael Dreeben '81 - September 26, 2019
- Duke Law | When They See Us: A Conversation with Two of the Exonerated Five - September 03, 2019
- Bernstein Lecture 2018 | Sundaresh Menon, Executive Power: Rethinking the Modalities of Control - November 01, 2018
- Trump v. Hawaii & The Shadow of Korematsu - September 04, 2018
- Admin Law 2017: Exclusion, Inclusion & the Administrative State | Agency Practice & Inequality - February 03, 2017
- Admin Law 2020 | Session 3: The New Landscape in Context—Immigration Adjudication