Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Videos tagged with: Kathryn Webb Bradley
- DJCIL Symposium 2016 | Specific Issues II, Kathryn Webb Bradley & Laura E. Little - November 05, 2016
- L&CP Symposium 2013: Child-Custody Decisionmaking | Jana Singer ; Commenter Kathryn Webb Bradley - April 26, 2013
- Kathryn Webb Bradley | Inside the Professor's Studio - February 28, 2011
- LENS Conference 2008: Combating Terrorism | The Role of the Lawyer in the War on Terrorism - April 11, 2008
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender 101 - February 18, 2008
- Court of Public Opinion | Hodding Carter III, Opening Address - September 28, 2007
- Ethics Lessons Learned in the Duke Lacrosse Case - April 14, 2007