Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Videos tagged with: Kate Evans
- Duke Law | DACA: Resilience in the Face of Adversity - April 05, 2021
- Edith Nieves Lopez & Thomas Williams | Institutional Inequity and the COVID Vaccine - March 01, 2021
- Duke Law | The Next Four Years - February 08, 2021
- Greg Chen | Immigration Policy in the Presidential Campaign - October 20, 2020
- Racial Justice Film Series | The Fight - October 08, 2020
- Duke Law | Race and the 1L Curriculum: Criminal Law - October 05, 2020
- The Convergence of Movements to Abolish ICE & Defund the Police - September 23, 2020
- COVID-19 and its Response: Risks to Refugees, Migrants, & Asylum-Seekers - April 22, 2020