Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Videos tagged with: Jane R. Wettach
- Children's Law Clinic | Student Perspective: Clinic Work Helpful Preparation for Legal Career - April 30, 2020
- Children's Law Clinic | SCOTUS Amicus Brief in Bruno v. Northside - April 30, 2020
- Children's Law Clinic | Protecting Highly Mobile and Vulnerable Children with Disabilities - April 30, 2020
- DJGLP Symposium 2017 | Black Lives Matter in School - February 08, 2017
- North Carolina HB 2: "The Most Anti-LGBT Bill in the Country" - March 31, 2016
- The School-to-Prison Pipeline: Discipline and Discrimination in Public Schools - March 05, 2014
- DFLSC 2011: Our Youth at a Crossroads | Jane Wettach, Introductory Remarks - February 11, 2011