Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
Videos tagged with: James E. Coleman Jr.
- Anders Walker '98 | The Burning House: National Library Week Celebration - April 17, 2019
- Torture Flights: North Carolina's Role in the CIA's Rendition and Torture Program - November 12, 2018
- The Truth About Rendition and Torture: An Inquiry in North Carolina - January 23, 2018
- DJGLP Symposium 2017 | Black Lives Matter in Prison - February 07, 2017
- DFLSC 2016 | James E. Coleman Jr., A Commentary on Affirmative Action - March 04, 2016
- Inspirational Black Attorneys: A Panel Discussion in Honor of Black History Month - February 16, 2016
- What the Future May Hold: College Athletics in the ESPN Era - April 18, 2015
- Amateurism in College Athletics: Is this the End? - April 12, 2014