New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Videos tagged with: Jacob D. Charles
- Dru Stevenson | Scholarship Highlight, Gun Violence as an Obstacle to Educational Equality - May 22, 2020
- Covid & Guns: A Conversation with Trent Steidley - May 06, 2020
- Covid & Guns: A Conversation with Jeff Swanson - May 04, 2020
- Covid & Guns: A Conversation with Dave Kopel - April 28, 2020
- L&CP Symposium 2019: Gun Rights & Regulation Outside the Home | Panel 2 - September 27, 2019
- Covid & Guns | A Conversation with Jack Rozel & Layla Soliman