Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Videos tagged with: J. Michael Goodson Law Library
- Anders Walker '98 | The Burning House: National Library Week Celebration - April 17, 2019
- The Little Rascals Case Unfolded - February 18, 2019
- Ben Fountain '83 | Beautiful Country, Burn Again: National Library Week Celebration - April 12, 2018
- Jacinda Townsend '95 | Saint Monkey: National Book Week Celebration - April 14, 2016
- Zephyr Teachout | Corruption in America: From Benjamin Franklin's Snuff Box to Citizens United - March 24, 2015
- Rawn James, Jr. | The Double V: How Wars, Protest, & Harry Truman Desegregated America's Military - April 15, 2014
- Building Dedication Celebration: The 21st Century Law Library - November 06, 2008