New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
Videos tagged with: Interviews
- Bolch Judicial Institute | Judgment Calls: Conversation with Chief Justice Margaret H. Marshall - January 21, 2020
- Eric Michaux '66 & Joseph Blocher | Reflections on Integration & the Transformation of Duke & Durham - April 15, 2016
- Mark Kleinschmidt | Another Hurdle to Marriage Equality?: A Discussion with the mayor of Chapel Hill - September 08, 2015
- Lives in the Law | Associate Justice John Paul Stevens - May 12, 2012
- Maj. Gen. Charles J. Dunlap, Jr., USAF (Ret.) | Inside the Professor's Studio - April 16, 2012
- Jedediah Purdy | Inside the Professor's Studio - April 12, 2011
- Admin Law 2011: The FCC and the Future | A Conversation with Julius Genachowski - February 25, 2011
- A Conversation with Dean Katharine T. Bartlett - October 27, 2006
- Lives in the Law | Judge J. Harvie Wilkinson, III