Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Videos tagged with: International Law
- Mihrangīz Kār | Obstacles to Democracy Under the Iranian Constitution - March 04, 2005
- JD-LLM Lives in International Law: Panel of Alumni
- The Tribunal: A Discussion with Judge Patrick Robinson
- Duke Law | Three LLMs speak of making lifelong friendships and studying with JDs
- Should the U.S. Bomb Syria?
- Anne Gallagher | Peacekeepers to Slave Traders: A Lawyer's Journey to the United Nations and Beyond
- The Case for Incorporating Global Justice in the U.S. Constitution - David Golove