Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Videos tagged with: Innocence Project
- Duke Law | When They See Us: A Conversation with Two of the Exonerated Five - September 03, 2019
- Ghost of the Innocent Man - September 12, 2017
- Howard Dudley Embraces His Freedom: Wrongfully Convicted Man Freed After 23 Years in Prison - April 13, 2016
- "Picking Cotton" and the Perils of Eyewitness Identification - January 13, 2015
- Ray Krone: The "Snaggle Tooth Killer" Freed by DNA - September 21, 2005