New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
Videos tagged with: Immigrant Rights Clinic
- Duke Law | DACA: Resilience in the Face of Adversity - April 05, 2021
- Edith Nieves Lopez & Thomas Williams | Institutional Inequity and the COVID Vaccine - March 01, 2021
- Steven Schulman & Jennifer Grishkin | Pursuing Immigration Pro Bono Opportunities in Private... - November 10, 2020
- Racial Justice Film Series | The Fight - October 08, 2020
- Spencer Bloom & Stefania Arteaga | The Importance of Local Elections for Immigration Policy - October 07, 2020
- Sirine Shebaya & Eliazar Posada | The Disproportionate Impact of COVID-19 on Immigrant Communities - September 29, 2020
- The Convergence of Movements to Abolish ICE & Defund the Police - September 23, 2020