Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Videos tagged with: Global Capital Markets Center
- Sovereign Wealth Funds - February 25, 2008
- LENS Conference 2002 | Homeland Defense - April 12, 2002
- LENS Conference 2002 | Prosecuting Terrorists - April 12, 2002
- LENS Conference 2002 | Long Term Foreign Policy Considerations Regarding Terrorism - April 12, 2002
- LENS Conference 2002 | Issues Regarding Use of Force Against Terrorists - April 12, 2002
- LENS Conference 2002 | Nabil Fahmy & James L. Pavitt - April 11, 2002
- LENS Conference 2002 | Legislative Responses to Terrorism: National Security vs. Civil Rights - April 11, 2002
- An Interdisciplinary Workshop on Subnational Debt Restructuring and the Rule of Law With Steven ... - December 11, 2000