New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Videos tagged with: Francesca Bignami
- DJCIL Symposium 2008 | Private vs. Public International Law–Acceptance and Enforcement - February 15, 2008
- Data Privacy in Transatlantic Perspective | Privacy & National Security, Panel 3 - January 28, 2008
- Data Privacy in Transatlantic Perspective | The Past and Present of Data Privacy, Panel 1 - January 28, 2008
- Erhard Busek | Southeast Europe: A Region Regains Stability & Future - November 01, 2007
- Court of Public Opinion | Comparative Law Approaches to Media Access to Court Proceedings - September 29, 2007
- Philippe Léger | The Court of Justice of the European Communities - March 29, 2005
- How to Think About Blaming the Victim - March 07, 2005