Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Videos tagged with: Financial Institutions
- Global Financial Markets Center | The Archegos Implosion - April 29, 2021
- Sarah L. Quinn | American Bonds: How Credit Markets Shaped a Nation - February 18, 2020
- Brandon Winford | John Hervey Wheeler, Black Banking, & the Economic Struggle for Civil Rights - February 10, 2020
- Katharina Pistor | The Code of Capital: How the Law Creates Wealth and Inequality - January 27, 2020
- Building Dedication Celebration: The Credit Crisis: A View From the Street - November 06, 2008
- Bubbles, Bailouts, & Bedlam: How Bad Is the Financial Crisis? - September 25, 2008
- Edward F. Greene | Sovereign Wealth Funds - February 25, 2008