Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Videos tagged with: Ernest Young
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Civil - August 29, 2013
- Supreme Court Review 2012 | Civil - August 23, 2012
- Supreme Court Review 2011 | Civil - August 23, 2011
- Retrospective on Justice John Paul Stevens
- Supreme Court Preview 2010
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 3
- Constitutional Challenges to the Affordable Care Act, Ideas from the Academy - Pt. 1
- DJCLPP Symposium 2012: The Consequences & Constitutional Dilemma of State Debt | Afternoon Session
- The Supreme Court & Arizona's "Racial Profiling" Law: The Constitutionality of SB 1070