New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
Videos tagged with: DC Summer Institute
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg discusses the 2018-19 Supreme Court term - July 24, 2019
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg discusses the 2017-18 Supreme Court term - August 01, 2018
- A Conversation with Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg about the 2016-17 term - July 21, 2017
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg discusses the 2015-16 term - August 04, 2016
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg discusses the 2013-14 term - July 31, 2014