Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Videos tagged with: David Hoffman
- GDPR and Cambridge Analytica: What is the Future of Transatlantic Privacy? - January 25, 2019
- LENS 2018: Complexity & Security | Monika Bickert, Keynote: The Social Media Perspective - February 24, 2018
- LENS Conference 2017: Cyber, Security & Surveillance | The Future of Cybersecurity - February 24, 2017
- LENS Conference 2015 | Public v. Private: Intrusive Cyberactivities in the Age of Forever War - February 28, 2015
- Data Privacy in Transatlantic Perspective | Global Data Flows & National Privacy Standards, Panel 4 - January 28, 2008