New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Videos tagged with: Darrell A.H. Miller
- The Second Amendment at the Supreme Court: A Conversation with Nina Totenberg - December 12, 2019
- L&CP Symposium 2019: Gun Rights & Regulation Outside the Home | Panel 4 - September 27, 2019
- The Second Amendment & The Prevention of Tyranny - February 28, 2019
- Joseph Blocher & Darrell Miller | The Positive Second Amendment: Faculty Author Celebration - January 16, 2019
- Counteracting Islamophobia: Rights, Policy, and Next Steps - January 27, 2017
- Supreme Court Review 2014 - September 02, 2014
- Supreme Court Review 2013 | Civil - August 29, 2013
- The Grant in Fisher v. Texas: What Does It Portend? - April 03, 2012