Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
Videos tagged with: Criminal Law Society
- Ashley Nellis | The Meaning of Life: The Case for Abolishing Life Sentences - March 03, 2020
- Punishment without Crime: A Book Panel Discussion with Alexandra Natapoff - January 13, 2020
- Rachel Elise Barkow | Prisoners of Politics - November 07, 2019
- Duke Law | When They See Us: A Conversation with Two of the Exonerated Five - September 03, 2019
- Driver's License Suspensions in North Carolina - March 25, 2019
- Getting Forensics Right - March 06, 2019
- From Animal Abuse to Domestic Violence - October 26, 2017