Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Videos tagged with: Covid & Guns
- Covid & Guns: A Conversation with Jennifer Carlson - May 19, 2020
- Covid & Guns: A Conversation with Trent Steidley - May 06, 2020
- Covid & Guns: A Conversation with Jeff Swanson - May 04, 2020
- Covid & Guns: A Conversation with Dave Kopel - April 28, 2020
- Covid & Guns | A Conversation with Jack Rozel & Layla Soliman