New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
Videos tagged with: Corporate Law
- Global Financial Markets Center | Financial Regulation Under the Biden Administration - April 22, 2021
- Katharina Pistor | The Code of Capital: How the Law Creates Wealth and Inequality - January 27, 2020
- Rostin Behnam & Sarah Bloom Raskin | The Impact of Climate Change on Financial Stability - October 29, 2019
- James Freeman & Vern McKinley | Borrowed Time: Citibank, Moral Hazard, and the Too Big to Fail Myth - September 25, 2018
- Tyler Gellasch '03 | Back to Banking: Moving Past the Volcker Rule - November 29, 2016
- José Ugaz | The Role of International Banks in the Global Corruption Landscape - September 28, 2015
- DJCLPP Symposium 2015 | Deficiencies of the Fraud on the Market Analysis - February 13, 2015
- DJCLPP Symposium 2015 | Introduction; Fraud on the Market as a Coherent Body of Law - February 13, 2015
- DJCLPP Symposium 2015 | Alternatives to Class Action Litigation; Closing Remarks - February 13, 2015