New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
Videos tagged with: Catherine L. Fisk
- Supreme Court Preview 2007 - October 01, 2007
- Mary Dudziak | Working Toward Democracy: Thurgood Marshall & the Constitution of Kenya - November 10, 2006
- DJGLP Symposium 2006 | Labor Unions & Collective Bargaining - October 20, 2006
- DJGLP Symposium 2006 | Sex- Differentiated Dress - October 20, 2006
- DJGLP Symposium 2006 | Opening Remarks; Appearance Codes & Employment Discrimination - October 20, 2006
- Women in the Workplace: Which Women, Which Agenda? - March 07, 2006
- Extraordinary Circumstances?: The Nomination of Samuel Alito - November 17, 2005
- Information Ecology Lecture Series | Catherine L. Fisk, Working Knowledge - April 14, 2005