Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Videos tagged with: Bolch Judicial Institute
- Bolch Institute | Judicial Review: A Conversation with Justice David Collins - October 03, 2019
- Bolch Prize 2019 | Anthony M. Kennedy - April 11, 2019
- Bolch Judicial Institute | 51 Imperfect Solutions: A Judicial Roundtable - November 08, 2018
- Bolch Judicial Institute | Jon O. Newman, Federal Sentencing: The Good, the Bad & the Awful - October 30, 2018
- Bolch Judicial Institute | David F. Levi & Jon O. Newman, Judgment Calls - October 29, 2018