New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
Videos tagged with: Aya Fujimura-Fanselow
- COVID-19's Impact on Health, Housing, Water, and Sanitation: Socioeconomic Rights in Crisis - April 07, 2020
- Aisling Reidy & Christine Ryan | Ireland's Referendum Repealing the Abortion Ban - November 14, 2018
- Torture Flights: North Carolina's Role in the CIA's Rendition and Torture Program - November 12, 2018
- The Truth About Rendition and Torture: An Inquiry in North Carolina - January 23, 2018
- Blaine Bookey | Human Rights in Practice: Protecting Asylum Seeking Women and Children Under Trump - November 20, 2017