Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Videos tagged with: Alumni & Development
- Gao Xiqing '86 & Lawrence Baxter | Discussing China's Economy - September 29, 2015
- Power or Peril: The View from the General Counsel Suite - April 18, 2015
- What the Future May Hold: College Athletics in the ESPN Era - April 18, 2015
- The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg - April 17, 2015
- A Conversation with Dean Katharine T. Bartlett - October 27, 2006
- Duke Law | You're Invited: Reunion 2020
- Joseph Blocher | Law and Place: A History of Durham