1. Quick bio:Hometown: Charlotte, NC.
College: Harvard College
Law school: Columbia University School of Law
2. One TV show I never miss:
The Daily Show, which I tape.
3. Favorite law school memory:
Working virtually fulltime as a research assistant for the National Employment Law Project (NELP), where, in my 2L year, I drafted a substantive section of a Supreme Court brief and attended the oral argument. We lost the case, 9-0. I learned to love the law and being a lawyer working at NELP.
4. What are your interests or passions outside of teaching?
Miniatures (1" to 1'). I no longer have the time, but I have built two doll houses from scratch, one a 10-room farm house that one day I will renovate.
5. What are you reading right now?
"Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" by John Berendt
» Read more Five Questions