- Reichman’s innovative intellectual property scholarship, stature, celebrated with conference at Harvard Law
- Rai: The president has powerful - albeit limited - tools to pressure Big Pharma into lowering drug prices The American Prospect
- Farahany research on neuroscience in criminal cases cited as experts debate its application to legal questions Knowable Magazine
- Duke Law students refine diverse interests in health law and policy as Margolis scholars
- Farahany: Governments must safeguard individual privacy rights as companies develop "mind reading" tools Fast Company
Access to justice wins Demo Day
Technology that aids pro se litigants, people seeking expunctions impresses judges at Duke Law Tech Lab's signature event.
New Duke Law center will delve into science of criminal justice
The Center for Science and Justice, led by Professor Brandon Garrett, will apply legal and scientific research to reforming the criminal justice system.
Welcoming the LLM Class of 2020
Ninety-six accomplished attorneys from 39 countries began their LLM studies on Aug. 19