- Do you want to ensure that law students stay up-to-date on the latest financial industry rules and regulations?
- Would you like to see Duke Law students and faculty engaged on the latest legal issues involved with the growing financial technology industry?
- Do you think Duke Law should harness its faculty expertise to become a thought leader in the broader financial industry community?
Then give to help the Center and our students fulfill their potential!
Your donation to the Global Financial Markets Center helps to:
- Bring in guest speakers from industry and the public sector to address students on current issues relevant to financial industry practitioners
- Sponsor our annual spring symposium
- Support faculty and student research on emerging legal issues in finance
- Foster discussions, mentorships, and information-sharing
- Maintain our The FinReg Blog
- Support other forums sponsored by the Center
Easily donate online
If you do give online, please DESIGNATE the Duke Law Global Financial Markets Center (GFMC) as the intended recipient so that your money will go towards building financial industry leaders.
Donate by check
You can also write a check to “Duke University” with “Duke Law / GFMC” written on the memo line. We would be happy to take your check to our Alumni & Development Office for you, or you can mail it directly to:
Alumni & Development Office
Duke University School of Law
210 Science Drive
PO Box 90389
Durham, NC 27708
Donate by cryptocurrency
You can also donate to the Center by sending supported cryptocurrency to one of our public addresses. Please contact the Center if you require a receipt for your cryptocurrency donation.
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Donations are tax-deductible as provided by law.
For further information regarding gifts to the Center, please contact: Geoff Krouse, Assistant Dean for Alumni & Development, at Geoff.email@example.com or 919-613-7217.